Monday 14 January 2013

About me :)

A wonderful friend of mine Josie is blogging every day this year :) I am addicted to reading them!!! You can read it too by clicking here!!

Her last post was an 'About Me' tag and considering I don't have anything interesting to blog about at the moment but I don't want to give up on this lovely little online space of mine...I thought I'd take inspiration and do the same. I hope you enjoy...and don't forget to go over to Josie's blog and tell her I sent you :)

1. Are you named after anyone? Not as far as I am aware :) 
2. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday watching something sad on tv (standard) 
3. Do you have kids? No!
4. Do you use sarcasm a lot? haha, it's my favourite form of communication!
5. Will you ever bungee-jump? I'm not sure. I'm going to skydive but something about bungee jumping scares me more. 
6. What's your favourite cereal? Frosted wheats 
7. What's the first thing you notice about people? their hair...and clothes...so superficial but that's where the eyes go initially. 
8. What is your eye colour? Blue
9. Scary movie or happy endings? I do not watch scary movies...so happy endings!
10. Favourite smells? the smell of petrol (lol-I bet I'm not alone here), perfume (alien/lady million/green apple) and all things soap and glory.
11. Summer or winter? neither...I'm an autumn/spring girl all the way :) 
12. Computer or television? Computer, because at uni, it's how I watch my television!
13. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? I think Tenerife (about a 4 and a half hour plane ride)
14. Do you have any pets? 2 cats :) 
15. Favourite movie? any chick-flicks!
16. Do you have any siblings? 1 sister who's 2 years younger
17. What do you want to be when you grow up? That's currently a question I'm battling with. I don't know..perhaps a teacher, maybe something in the media/journalism. 
18. What was your favourite subject in school? Religious Education/Art 
19. What's your favourite drink? sprite/coke (but my NY resolution is to cut out fizzy drinks-so apple juice)
20. Favourite song at the moment? One Direction - Kiss you (DUH!)

21. What would you name your children? I'm not sure, something traditional with a modern edge.

22. Do you participate in any sports? lol.

23. Favourite book? Hmm..I love The Book Thief, The Hunger games trilogy, The Divergent series and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 

24. Favourite colour? Pink 

25. Favourite animal? Penguins or Panda's. 

26. Favourite perfume? Thierry Mugler - Alien 

27. Favourite holiday? Christmas. 

28. Have you graduated high school? Yep - living the University life. 

29. Have you been out of the country? Yes..I currently am living in Italy for a year 

30. Do you speak any other languages? I'm learning Italian as we speak. 

31. What's your favourite store? H&M, Forever 21, Debenhams
32. Favourite Disney character? Pluto
33. Favourite restaurant? Nando's (No Brainer)

34. Did you like school? so cheesy but they were the best years of my life.

35. Favourite youtubers? the whole Luke/Ingrid/Joey gang in America and the Alfie/Marcus/Zoe/Louise in England 

36. Favourite tv show? Anything about Birth or Marriage generally. I'm a reality tv ADDICT

37. Pc or mac? A recently converted MAC. 

38. What phone do you have? iPhone 4! 

39. How tall are you? No idea..I rekon about 5'5 ish! 

1 comment:

  1. A lovely little post! I don't think I could ever do a bungee jump or a sky dive!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete