Friday 3 August 2012

Time Flies...

I can not believe how time is flying! It is now August, which means I leave for my year abroad next month..AGRHH! 

Things are organised as far as they can be, we can't do anything about accommodation until we arrive. When I go to Bologna with my mum I will look at a hostel we have been recommended by a friend who is already out there. Flights and hotels here are booked. Although I have just received a new batch of paperwork from my University to try and battle and decipher my way through. 

Today I decided to brush up on my Italian but that isn't going well. Learning a new language is just so difficult! This isn't helped along by the fact that I have been struck down with illness AGAIN! I would have thought I'd had my fair share of illness this last month, but apparently not. It is mainly just a really bad cold with all the side effects but it doesn't help in getting anything done. 

I think I might link my blog on my Facebook now..so far it's been strictly Twitter only because I used to have an old blog that was linked to a rather embarrassing YouTube channel (which has now been deleted) but this is about my travel journey and I figured some of my close friends and family might be interested in keeping an eye on what I am up to.
So if you're reading this because of the link I posted on my Facebook then Hello :) Please scroll down and read from the first post so it all makes sense :) 

Ciao for now <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment